TERMS & CONDITIONS
When booking a picnic, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. You are responsible for all equipment provided during your booking. This includes picnic basket, cutlery, plates, glasses, cheese knives, pâté knives, spoons, picnic blankets and games. All equipment provided in your booking is to be returned at the end of the booking. We will meet you after the booking to collect the equipment.
2. If any damage occurs to equipment during the time of the booking, you will be charged the cost of replacement.
3. If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking, a minimum of 7 days’ notice is required. If you are rescheduling a booking, you must reschedule within 6 weeks.
4. Melbourne Picnic Packages bears no responsibility for any injury or bodily harm that occurs from the result from weather. This includes any damage or injury caused to you or any other guests.
5. If the weather is bad on the day of your booking, customers have the option of having the picnic delivered to your residence within a 5km radius or picking up take away platters. We cannot cancel on the day as food is already purchased and being prepared.
Food Allergy Statement
While we endeavour to accommodate requests for customers who have food allergies or intolerances, we cannot guarantee completely allergy-free platters. This is due to the potential of trace allergens in the working environment and supplied ingredients.
Our gift certificates have an expiry date of 12 months from the date of purchase.